dimas

again, its nothing jerk

nothing to tell about, im just happy without a reason. i dont even need a reason to make any reason! haah! the sky is blue and clouds are white, they are meant to be like that. its a fact, so nothing to argue about whats the point.

just had a phone call from my ex, she's in Bali now working as a communication-whatever-i-dont-know-her-job, but im so proud that she can stands on her own. gosh, everybody grew! (and change).

spilled my 1 litre milkbox when im writng this, made my shirt wet, but look! it create a pattern, an abstract one. even it looks dark, nothing could change my happy mood! ahaaha..
guess i hv just accidentaly drank a happy pill. didnt know what makes me. aah, who cares.

* i missed my stranger, she has just lost her besties. hope she's allrite, and her pal too

gravatar

need that pill, dim..
may i??

gravatar

*aha, the stranger misses the liar too... haven't got anything to write

gravatar

nulis dongg.. kangen bhs ingriss lo, yg sulit dan sampah itu..