dimas

dreamland surfing friend-less

finally my body starting to react. i was letting sun turning into moon, resting under the sun and working by the moonlight. we'd to roll it back, at least for college time only. and im losing my sense in english, just as i lost my french-mate.

today is my 1st annv of my son's birthday! he is born today actually, but cheating ages for a year sound
s cool. o yeah, last year was when i did my theatre shows at Canada. it was a hit and i loved it, so i guess my son should loved it either, cheating birthyear i mean..

my son ( im not finished picking names for him) is like to be the center of attention, but he's getting nervous if someone realize bout it. yeah and he likes cheesecake so much, of course its because of me.. wait a minute, he is crying now. i'll be back after i sing him lullaby.. oh God, i pray
to YOU, let him be anyone he want, dont let anyone force him to do what he doesnt like. Amen,




nah anak gw udah tidur, jadi udah aman buat ngmg indonesia sekarang. anak2 generasi berikutnya memiliki standar yg tinggi terhadap penguasaan bahasa, jadi mau gk mau deh yaah gitu dah.. oh no nyamuk2 are killing me, lemme lite up my cigar..

i missed my wife, so much. last thing i've heard about her is about the wound in her feet, an accident on the sea. as a mermaid, she can do better actually.. guess she's missing me too. HAH!
no way.

story bout Golden Boy-the fish and the cat is the best seller in my country! everyone've read it, and i didnt predict that. they just didnt know that its happened on me, they sure dont know..
the 2nd best seller is 'Brazil on Confusion', which is very amusing to guess the ending. Egna is a good writer, but no good in arguing.



my dad is trying to kill me coz im sleeping like, too much. the truth is, HE was the one did everything too much, for himself.. in the end, i let myself killed.