dimas

what could possibly happened in 1 day

im a swimmer, natural fish trapped in a body of an else. but getting in the water is harder than anybody's thought, and i cant possibly do that easily.
my name is Puss, im a cat and fat. u'll see me at the edge of Kathmandu River, near the alleyway of the TV station. here's my story.

Puss: " I love u Goldyrock"
Gold: " No u cant, we'll never last than a year"
Puss: " Is it because im a cat, and you're a fish? But u're the most interesting fish i ever saw.."
Gold: " Then, how do we suppose to get married? In the water? Or on the ground?? You didnt get my point, Puss.. We cant survived the end, we're way different.."
Puss: " But,, do you love me?"
Gold: " Yes, but at a level that u cant even describe"

3years passed, and she still un-accepted my marriage proposal. but yes, she always there when needed. even when im engaged with Brew-the model cat, or when i got kicked-out from school.
suddenly i realizes..

Puss: " I love u Goldyrock"
Gold: "Again?? After all this time, and you still love me? For what? Its true that we'll happy, but until when? By the name of God, we cant be together."
Puss: " Should i aware of time? I wanna be with u, thats it. I dont care even i cant swim or i'll get beaten up by your Sharks mom, i dont care. Move away, i'll jump"
Gold: "..........."

Then i jump. Water is filling up my cat-skin, and my lungs are suprised of this new feeling.
Im dead, but i dont care. At least we're united, even for a second. Then i'll just have to wait her, Next Destination..

gravatar

This is one of the things I never thought would happen. Congrats, love.